high frequency label tester
Equipment name: HF001 high frequency label tester
1. Button description
The buttons and interfaces of the whole machine are shown in the figure above. The interfaces include a microUSB charging port and an antenna magnetic connector.
There are four buttons in total, from top to bottom:
1) Power on/sleep button: Automatic sleep after 30 minutes of no operation, battery voltage lower than 3.6v, automatic sleep,
2) Menu selection key: cycle menu, automatically return to main menu "MANU" after 5 minutes without operation
3) Operation key 1: Correspond to the content displayed on the menu page
4) Operation key 2: Correspond to the content displayed on the menu page.
2. Functional area description
Function area description:
1: Battery voltage display: To ensure measurement accuracy, the battery voltage needs to be higher than 3.6v. (The analog part voltage is 3.3v,
LDO voltage drop is about 300mV);
2: Debugging information: return loss value
3: Resonance frequency-the frequency of the lowest point of the return loss curve.
4: Q value-the bandwidth ratio at which the transmission power at the center frequency is halved.
5: Return loss curve
6: Menu area.
3. Function menu description
1) Main page:
Normal/Expert display mode switch: Expert mode displays the curve, Normal mode only displays the value and the total measurement quantity.
2) Detection upper limit frequency setting: fMax+--upper limit frequency plus 1MHz; fMax---upper limit frequency minus 1MHz
3) Detection lower limit frequency setting: fMin+--lower limit frequency+1; fMin- --lower limit frequency minus 1
4) Backlight setting: bk+ backlight brightness plus; bk- backlight brightness minus
5) Calibration: O/S-short-circuit or open-circuit calibration, it is recommended to press this key to perform short-circuit calibration after connecting the coil;
Load-Load calibration, connect a 50 ohm load to the magnetic connector for calibration, if you pass the coaxial extension
For testing with a long wire connected to the coil, a 50 ohm load needs to be connected to the end of the extension wire for calibration.
6) Other settings: Restore Default-restore factory settings (calibrated data will not be overwritten)
4. equipment parameters
1. Frequency test range: 1MHz---30MHz
2. Resonance frequency measurement error: ±50KHz
3. Q value measurement range: 0---999
4. Q value measurement error: <7%
5. LCD display: 3.2 inch TFT LCD screen display
6. Graphic display of spectrum curve
7. Frequency meter size: 73*52mm Antenna size: 54*37mm
8. Net weight: 80g
9. USB port charging
5. use matters needing attention
1) A low voltage warning will be displayed when the battery voltage is lower than 3.6v;
2) The hardware of version 4.0 will completely cut off the battery power supply during sleep, so there is no need to worry about battery discharge if not used for a long time